Our portfolios follow strict risk and money management rules. Here you can check an article about back testing and optimization I wrote.
Goals & Recommendations
1# - Minimum financial education about growing your financial security trough investing, adopting an ESIR mindset, (Earn, Save, Invest & Repeat), recommended articles here:
- 1) The hidden truth! Why the wealth of 99% of the population is the same as the wealth of the top 1% of the population.
- 2) The ESIR mindset. What is more important for you? Financial Independence or Displaying Status?
- 3) Financial Freedom and the right question to ask!
- 4) To gamble or to stop losing money
- 5) My most honest article so far — I don’t want you as an Investor…
2# - Adjust your lifestyle to your reality, reducing liabilities/expenses vs increasing assets/incomes/dividends.
3# - Improve your Monthly Budget and grow a small emergency fund to cover 2-6 months expenses before investing.
4# - Start saving on a regular basis, monthly/quarterly/bi-annually and keep investing over the years.
5# - Diversify & Protect your wealth increasing your financial security.